Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just bought a storage unit of baseball cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Please let me know of any Alex Rodriguez cards you come across.

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, PM me.

Have 1650 ARod cards.

893044_10151948112524193_518540904_o.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Please put this back in baseball section... I am still going through boxes and showing what I am pulling out of it...
The transaction thread requires I put a price out there, which is not the point of the thread...
I am just responding to what people were asking about...
Thanks

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Please put this back in baseball section... I am still going through boxes and showing what I am pulling out of it...
The transaction thread requires I put a price out there, which is not the point of the thread...
Thanks

+1

It's really a show-off thread.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Thanks

+1

It's really a show-off thread.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Completely agree. Move it back! Why would it be moved in the first place?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I've moved it back tentatively as I have gotten feedback that people enjoy it as a "show-off" thread and topic of interest beyond making deals.

Whats been shown off exactly? All I see is piles of cards and people offering to buy these piles of cards with a few showing? Is that really a show off thread?

Aren't we looking for traffic on the transaction boards? Wouldn't this be a good thing for over there?

Its pretty clear these cards are for sale and nothing besides a few cards if that are being "shown" off. A box with ripken written on it is really show off worthy? Or is it looking for offers? lets be real.

Last edited:

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Whats been shown off exactly? All I see is piles of cards and people offering to buy these piles of cards with a few showing? Is that really a show off thread?

Aren't we looking for traffic on the transaction boards? Wouldn't this be a good thing for over there? Its pretty blear these cards are for sale and nothing besides 6 cards if that are being "shown" off. A ripken box is really show off worthy? Or is it looking for offers lets be real.

He's showing off that he bought a huge storage unit of cards. People are asking about their specific players but he's not posting "this is for sale for this much etc. etc."

This is where the thread belongs.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Yeah I really don't give a R's A either way but this isn't a show off thread lol. Just a few pictures of piles of cards.

Doesn't bother me being on this board

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida

Aren't we looking for traffic on the transaction boards? Wouldn't this be a good thing for over there? Its pretty clear these cards are for sale and nothing besides 6 cards if that are being "shown" off. A box with ripken written on it is really show off worthy? Or is it looking for offers? lets be real.

I havent dug deep yet becauseof other tasks I had to do.
I didnt scan some good cards because I sold a bunch while I was going through them, but noted a few...

If someone posts a thread in the box break, does that move to the tranaction thread because people ask about cards?
When I want to sell and have lots ready to sell, I will start a new thread of card in the transaction board lots with prices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Im blown away by the size of this purchase. Is this the biggest purchase in fcb history? When i first saw the pictures, my jaw dropped. Then I showed my wife. Her jaw dropped. To have her jaw drop because of cards has got to mean something...

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Im blown away by the size of this purchase. Is this the biggest purchase in fcb history? When i first saw the pictures, my jaw dropped. Then I showed my wife. Her jaw dropped. To have her jaw drop because of cards has got to mean something...

I would be surprised if there was not a bigger purchase somewhere on FCB. It is a lot but think its not the biggest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bdangelo

Jul 5, 2009
I would absolutely love to be able to make a purchase like that and just start going through cards. The amount of cards boggles the mind.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

Aren't we looking for traffic on the transaction boards? Wouldn't this be a good thing for over there?

Its pretty clear these cards are for sale and nothing besides a few cards if that are being "shown" off. A box with ripken written on it is really show off worthy? Or is it looking for offers? lets be real.

LOL

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts