Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks! everyone. Waiting to see if I get the go to pm hive my address.

Well, in the flurry of quote and mention notifications I got since I posted that, I failed to notice that [MENTION=5875]markotsay7[/MENTION] did ask about it first, so I would say that it's up to him to take or pass.

But I have a semi-solution, if you're interested. Would you like the card below (assuming you don't have it):

YadiMolina.jpg

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Bill, I fully understand and will withdraw on the Adams as markotsay7 did inquire first. I will try again in a month or so when I will have 2 yrs membership.

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Well, in the flurry of quote and mention notifications I got since I posted that, I failed to notice that @markotsay7 did ask about it first, so I would say that it's up to him to take or pass.

But I have a semi-solution, if you're interested. Would you like the card below (assuming you don't have it):

YadiMolina.jpg

Just noticed this, Thanks! Hive but, I do all ready have a couple of these.

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Lance, I'd like to claim that if it's still available.

And regardless of availability, I'd like to offer up this

2003 UD SP Authentics
Johnny Bench
Threads of Time Gold Jersey
Serial Numbered #07/10

bench02UDA.jpg

Wondering if an exception could be made for me. I would offer up these if I can.ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1360859374.219924.jpg
1959 and 1972 Kaline.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

I'm going to toss this Matt Adams out here to do some collector a favor. I would assume it's over $15, but the real issue is the patch.

Backstory: I personally pulled this card earlier this year. It's a SICK patch; but maybe too sick. My fear is that if I put it up for auction to move it, I'll get accused of it being a fake patch. In all honesty, if I saw it (the way it buldges out of the window slightly, how impressive it is compared to similarly numbered cards from the release), I would question its veracity. So I want it to go to a real Cardinals fan/collector with no issue/discussion about it being fake. A Cards fan can own it and keep it and never have to worry that they were hustled.

Image44.jpg

Does it have to be a cards fan to claim it? Would be sweet in my patch PC, and I can offer this Montero Gold Refractor auto /50 as my sacrifice :)

scan0008.jpg

Montero gone to metallicalex

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Wondering if an exception could be made for me. I would offer up these if I can.View attachment 12552
1959 and 1972 Kaline.

I really don't want to come off as an a**hole, but I think I have to say no here for the following reasons. 1) You don't meet the 2 year membership and the 500 post requirements; and 2) the cards you offered, in their condition, are borderline $15 sell value on the 1959 ($10 completed sales - 1959 Topps Baseball 360 Al Kaline Tigers EX NRMT | eBay), and $8 on the 1972 (? 1972 Topps Baseball Card Set Break 600 Al Kaline HOF EXMT | eBay). All individual cards are supposed to have sell values over $15.

It's not so much the cards offered, as I get the feeling from Bill's reply above that for integrity participation is going to be restricted to the 2 year/500 post requirements. Sorry.

Bench still available:
bench02UDA.jpg

Last edited:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
alright I want to try something a lil different this is an awesome jersey for a Royals fan, it has bo Jackson on the front and george brett on the back. its a mitchell & ness cooperstown collection 1989 size 50 which is L-XL
IMG_4780_zps51bde2fd.jpg

IMG_4783_zps3e230c86.jpg
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] did you see my royals dual jersey I offered up??? bo jackson and geprge brett dual mitchell & ness jersey great for a royals fan

Yessir. It is sweet. Thought about claiming it, but can't figure out what I'd do with it lol. My man cave is a year in the making and my wife already hates having an auto billy butler jersey hanging in the house lol. Still contemplating :)

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA

I really don't want to come off as an a**hole, but I think I have to say no here for the following reasons. 1) You don't meet the 2 year membership and the 500 post requirements; and 2) the cards you offered, in their condition, are borderline $15 sell value on the 1959 ($10 completed sales - 1959 Topps Baseball 360 Al Kaline Tigers EX NRMT | eBay), and $8 on the 1972 (? 1972 Topps Baseball Card Set Break 600 Al Kaline HOF EXMT | eBay). All individual cards are supposed to have sell values over $15.

It's not so much the cards offered, as I get the feeling from Bill's reply above that for integrity participation is going to be restricted to the 2 year/500 post requirements. Sorry.

Bench still available:
bench02UDA.jpg

Ok thanks though.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

Yessir. It is sweet. Thought about claiming it, but can't figure out what I'd do with it lol. My man cave is a year in the making and my wife already hates having an auto billy butler jersey hanging in the house lol. Still contemplating :)

Solution:

Claim the dual jersey then toss up the Butler autoed jersey and ill claim that. Ready? Break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts