Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

shipping $40 card to japan. help i've searched and been on the usps site for an hour

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
looks like my best option is registered mail for $12.95 with return receipt for $3.50.... has anyone recently shipped a cheaper card to japan? i can believe how bad the usps site still is. so difficult to find out what has tracking, etc. any help appreciated

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
and meant that i searched the forum too. nothing recent / with the new price increases.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
That is about right for shipping to Japan if you want DC.

On a side note I would not hesitate to ship the card in a bubble mailer v ia regular mail without DC to Japan. People in that country are very honorable and have not heard of anybody having a problem shipping there.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
i wish i wasnt hesitant to do that. i used to be that guy, but have gotten burned with non-dc items too many times before.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
well i sent him an invoice already but if he says thats too much i can work with him. he sent an offer and didn't ask about int'l shipping price so i assume he's down to pay whatevs

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
ok i guess i fudged up the ebay shipping payment option thing... he only paid $12.95... i thought whatever, its only $3.50, not a big deal and his offer was way more than any other i got... well got to the PO and ended up paying $23. lesson learned. and i was there for 30 mins, fudged up filling one of the receipts out and had to start over... so i'm doing $25 int'l shipping from now on. it sucks but if they want to pay it, that's fine.

Members online

Latest posts