Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Announcement about new card company tonight at boomosbreaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Well I'll have to keep an eye on this one. I have a feeling it should only get better and will be entertaining no matter what happens

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
I am the guy speaking about a new awesome product. And you are that little kid tugging at my coat. Go away kid, you bother me. Get the picture? Are you lonely? Hungry? Both? Didn't get your sandwich? What's the deal?

well, i was kind of also in joke mode with the down the hall thing.
hey, never said i could type with excitement, just trying to explain for those who asked.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
It's easy to see why [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] allowed this. And I don't disagree with it at all. :lol:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I'm curious as to why?

why what? I don't disagree with it or why it's easy to see why chris allowed it? I suppose the answers are the same - b/c it's entertainment that's garnering a lot of attention on our home board that was dwindling in traffic. There are many people here not involved claiming to be entertained. I am one of them, albeit it wouldn't take much to distract my attention from it.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I am the guy speaking about a new awesome product. And you are that little kid tugging at my coat. Go away kid, you bother me. Get the picture? Are you lonely? Hungry? Both? Didn't get your sandwich? What's the deal?

Ah, that's right - you're the one who talks about eating baby penises.
You're a strange mother.

In any event, I find it interesting that this company chose Boomo to be the face of their new endeavor. Not to say anything derogatory about Boomo, because, quite frankly, he scares me a little, but since this particular community is so closely tied in to one case breaker, and given Leaf/Razor's history here, this community is also willing to try new things, I would think that All In Cards would be the person of choice to promote this product.

Just a thought.

A_Pharis

LOL, great laffs guys, beats the dicks at blowout who seriously think nothing is funny. Im just breaking the product, all cards are 100 % LIVE, all memorabilia redemptions
are 100 % LIVE in stock, obv a griffey signed hat wont fit in the case. If you get a mem. redemption you enter code, item is shipped out next day. I just talked to owner for an hour,
seems like a good dude, but i told him if his product sucked, i wasnt holding back. He says not everyone can hit 1000.00 cards obv, but no one is getting emilio bonasuckio or anibalsac sanchez
cards, and you will never be EGNEWED !! Its 9 pm tonight, i will be pre selling slots this afternoon to my mailing list. The 1st 12 items in 1st 3 box case are being given away to the
12 people who spent the most money last 90 days in my breaks. Thats it in a nutshell, there is nothing to run from, i will have 5 cases, 60 slots. 1st 12 free, next 48 159.00 per.
You can all hate me, like me, make funny banners, all great, but dont not get in cus you think you will be scammed, I am basically guaranteeing that wont happen, if i open 5 cases
of empty boxes everyone gets there money back. if you get a 2001 pujols auto, its in the mail tomorrow. So would be cool for you guys to have faith, and let blowout miss out,
seriously, they are all seriously messed up. There is also a point scratch off on every cards slab, most points after 16 weeks gets the babe ruth bat. Plain and simple, hope you all
at least come by and watch tonight, i promise i wont be boring ;)

I don't think the banner was done in any way other han to get a laugh. A play on the name. I laughed at the rant, too - mainly because BO does have a bad habit of being a bunch of babies.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
why what? I don't disagree with it or why it's easy to see why chris allowed it? I suppose the answers are the same - b/c it's entertainment that's garnering a lot of attention on our home board that was dwindling in traffic. There are many people here not involved claiming to be entertained. I am one of them, albeit it wouldn't take much to distract my attention from it.

Just wanted to make sure we were thinking the same and it looks like we do...

Members online

Latest posts