Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game Used is such a subjective term - National Treasures related

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Check out the link...there is so much beauty there!

oh wow!!!

these are my favorites

panini-america-2012-national-treasures-baseball-buttons-23.jpg

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
I'm not concerned myself with the modern day players with their cards being game-used but I am definitely concerned with players from the early 1900s like Ruth, Mantle, etc. How can you really prove that these card companies are using pieces of jerseys worn by those players?

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I'm not concerned myself with the modern day players with their cards being game-used but I am definitely concerned with players from the early 1900s like Ruth, Mantle, etc. How can you really prove that these card companies are using pieces of jerseys worn by those players?

I've always wondered that too about their authenticating process. There can only be a handful of Ruth jerseys out there. Also, seems with those older guys, the print runs are really low when they are in a product and I'm sure they can get 1000's of small gu patches out of each jersey/bat so 1 jersey/bat probably goes a long way and lasts for a long time.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
When guying game-used cards of older players, you definitely need to take a close look at the material. In addition to the Berra, I've seen a few Luke Appling buttons look like they were from a game-used uniform and another that looks modern.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts