Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ Freezing Tuesday Morning Thread 1-28 ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Finally a COMC mailday! Requested 62 cards shipped on January 2, they took four days to package, and it arrived today. Three to four weeks is pretty typical, but for the $3 flat rate I'm not complaining. Bought the cards between August and December so I forget what might even be in there. It'll be a fun "box break" for sure this evening.

1390945675093.jpg

- Rodrick

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
How's it going Charlie?
Pretty well, all things considered.

Back/leg issues are about 90% better...some days are better than others.

Getting used to being back at work after almost a month off...:lol:

Mother-in-law is still in the hospital with on-going health issues, so Erin is having a tough time of late.

We are going on a 3-day mini-vacation next week, so hopefully that will help a bit.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Opened my first NPB case on eBay today. The card sold on the 17th and its still unpaid. I should have opened the case sooner, but I contacted the buyer and he said he planned on playing so I gave him a little more time to pay. Needless to say, I still haven't been paid yet

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Evening all ! First chance to check in since 10 am this morning. Still working another 5 hrs tonight. A little it never hurt, but I need to cutback. finish the internship and then hopefully I have another lined up

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good afternoon guys!
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] Dustin, I got your care package the other day. Very nice! Gonna open up those programs, take my Bagwell pages then send the Biggios to Nick, and Darryl Kile to the Kile collector, and Billy Wagner to Klute... Now I just need addresses...

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
This little bit of snow in South Alabama shuts everything down. Work has closed down for 2 days because of this. I know! It's crazy ! ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1390952084.593629.jpg

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening all, it's 4 degrees here. Went to a gun range after work and it was off the hook! I can't wait to purchase my first pistol! The wife doesn't like the idea, but this will be my birthday gift she said...I don't care, uh thank you?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Wish me luck guys.

Tried to find the nicest button down shirt I could, also a brand new pair of pants and a belt.

I also found and reviewed some tips online that will hopefully work.

Hope it works out for you.

Finally a COMC mailday! Requested 62 cards shipped on January 2, they took four days to package, and it arrived today. Three to four weeks is pretty typical, but for the $3 flat rate I'm not complaining. Bought the cards between August and December so I forget what might even be in there. It'll be a fun "box break" for sure this evening.

View attachment 29353

- Rodrick

That sounds like a fun night.

Good afternoon guys!
@Hawk8 Dustin, I got your care package the other day. Very nice! Gonna open up those programs, take my Bagwell pages then send the Biggios to Nick, and Darryl Kile to the Kile collector, and Billy Wagner to Klute... Now I just need addresses...

Just glad to get them to in the hands of collectors that will enjoy them and I am so happy you are passing them along to others. I have so much stuff put to the side for forum members, I really need to start sending at least one package out a week.

This little bit of snow in South Alabama shuts everything down. Work has closed down for 2 days because of this. I know! It's crazy ! View attachment 29360

So the second snow storm within a week (and by storm I mean 1-3 inches of snow although today was preceded with a thick layer of ice) closed my place of employment for the first time since I have been working there for over 7 years and we stay open during hurricanes. I was suppose to close tonight and they closed the store at 5PM.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I've never had more than like 5-10 cards in my COMC inventory before asking to ship to me... I have about 20 now, which I'm itching to get in hand lol... seems like the day I request to send them, it's inevitable that a Belle card I need will show up!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I've never had more than like 5-10 cards in my COMC inventory before asking to ship to me... I have about 20 now, which I'm itching to get in hand lol... seems like the day I request to send them, it's inevitable that a Belle card I need will show up!

Thats what happens to me. The past three times Ive requested shipment, a new card I needed popped up the following morning!
You loading up on Cameos?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada

I used to do that too when shipping consisted of a base rate plus a per-card fee. I'd only get 5-10 shipped at a time. Now that it's just a flat $3 I try to get cards shipped about every 4 or 5 months. Sometimes you just want the cards in-hand, so waiting can be a killer!

Still sorting and cataloguing the cards, but here are some I bought for my JP Arencibia PC. I like putting together rainbows! :)

1390961178686.jpg
1390961196766.jpg

- Rodrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts