Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

••••••••••Tuesday Morning Thread••••••••••

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Now if only I could figure out how to word the answer to my homework :lol: Its for ethics, and its a hypothetical question. Its one of those situations where I don't know for sure what I would say/do until it really happened.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Now if only I could figure out how to word the answer to my homework :lol: Its for ethics, and its a hypothetical question. Its one of those situations where I don't know for sure what I would say/do until it really happened.

Easy fix. E-mail your local Congressman, ask them what they would do and then use the opposite as your Answer!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Easy fix. E-mail your local Congressman, ask them what they would do and then use the opposite as your Answer!

:lol: The situation for this case is that I'm in a class with a friend during a test and I see the friend using a cheat sheet and cheating off my paper. Later on I'm asked by the professor if I saw so-and-so cheating. What is my response?

Its one of those where I honestly don't know what I would say until the situation happens. Do I know the right thing and wrong thing to do? Of course, but that doesn't mean I would do the right thing in a situation like this.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Interesting.
It's really a proverbial you'd be lying and the professor knows the answer already, if he seen you noticing your friend cheating. So now he does not care about the cheating per say. Even though we all know the professor is going to fail your friend either way. But the real delema is. Is he going to fail you for lying or is he going to give you the grade you actually got if and only you tell the truth.

So I would just invoke the fifth amendment as my answer. And move on.
:p

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts