Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

07 BOWMAN DRAFT PLAYER DRAFT CASE BREAK FULL PAYMENT IS DUE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
kbob119 said:
Just curious, if we're not able to make the draft, how will the picks be made? I'm not sure how my baseball schedule will work out, so I figured I'd ask.

well last time I used a list but the people who were there got angry and thought those should be penalized if you can't make it and stuff. So you will get a random pick. Could be good, could be bad...

Thats why if you can't make it SUBMIT A LIST to me as a prerank.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Johan Santana 57 said:
kbob119 said:
Just curious, if we're not able to make the draft, how will the picks be made? I'm not sure how my baseball schedule will work out, so I figured I'd ask.

well last time I used a list but the people who were there got angry and thought those should be penalized if you can't make it and stuff. So you will get a random pick. Could be good, could be bad...

It was kinda funny how you were right on with picking the best pick's during a "no-show's" turn! :lol: I think a random pick will be the best thing, especially since everyone has the opportunity to turn in a list (it really is no bid feat to throw together a list ranking which player's you like from top to bottom) & those who do not will just have to live with what they get...It's kinda odd that people are willing to put up the $$ but don't take the 5 minutes needed to throw together a list (especially given that it could cost you in the long run); of course I'm only speaking of those who aren't going to make the draft as why submit a list if you're going to be there?!?! :D

854Trav

Apr 12, 2009
Massachusetts
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Johan Santana 57 said:
kbob119 said:

It was kinda funny how you were right on with picking the best pick's during a "no-show's" turn! :lol: I think a random pick will be the best thing, especially since everyone has the opportunity to turn in a list (it really is no bid feat to throw together a list ranking which player's you like from top to bottom) & those who do not will just have to live with what they get...It's kinda odd that people are willing to put up the $$ but don't take the 5 minutes needed to throw together a list (especially given that it could cost you in the long run); of course I'm only speaking of those who aren't going to make the draft as why submit a list if you're going to be there?!?! :D
I can not agree more randomization will be alot better, also no one can get pissed when you make the picks now instead of it being the best player available.

Members online

Latest posts