Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

09 UD Ultimate Case Break #12 -draft - done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Re: 09 UD Ultimate Case Break #12 -draft - coltsnsox07 u are up

parsetdx said:
<IMO>

What is with the Dimaggio A's stuff? I understand he was a coach, but come on. Is this so UD can somehow avoid problems with Topps or did they simply not have a single Yankee Clipper picture with out a prominent NY logo in it? Seems strange to me to waste his GU stuff on an A's card.

</IMO>

Other than that, I can't say a single negative thing about this product. I just can't believe UD put out such an awesome product - it's been a while - maybe this is what they need to get back in the game. We all knows Topps has sure gone downhill since they signed the exclusive (ahem Tribute.)
There is a Joe D / Yankee game used right above the card you're asking about.

Dimaggio has 43 cards in the set, more than half of which picture him as a Yankee, including a Jumbo Jersey /5

parsetdx

Apr 15, 2009
Philly

chashawk said:
parsetdx said:
<IMO>

What is with the Dimaggio A's stuff? I understand he was a coach, but come on. Is this so UD can somehow avoid problems with Topps or did they simply not have a single Yankee Clipper picture with out a prominent NY logo in it? Seems strange to me to waste his GU stuff on an A's card.

</IMO>

Other than that, I can't say a single negative thing about this product. I just can't believe UD put out such an awesome product - it's been a while - maybe this is what they need to get back in the game. We all knows Topps has sure gone downhill since they signed the exclusive (ahem Tribute.)
There is a Joe D / Yankee game used right above the card you're asking about.

Dimaggio has 43 cards in the set, more than half of which picture him as a Yankee, including a Jumbo Jersey /5

Yup - I get that he has plenty of Yankees cards in the set (my comment was being a bit facetious), but why even bother putting him in an A's uniform? Just seems odd to me. Take all the GU you have of Joe D and put them on nice Yankees cards. Just makes more sense.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Re: 09 UD Ultimate Case Break #12 -draft - bigfan5 u are up

I'll take Pack 10 - Griffey Auto

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

parsetdx said:
<IMO>

</IMO>

I'm sure they acquired some of his jerseys when he was with the Athletics, and finally made a product that they could feature him on with the other Athletics players picture--they have to get rid of it sooner or later.I suppose they could have put Crosby or Brynes on there instead, so it could be worse.

I'm surprised they have a photo of a Hanson bunting, LOL.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Re: 09 UD Ultimate Case Break #12 -draft - ljw29 u are up

Pack #11 Mark Buehrle Patch

phalm

Feb 27, 2009

Pack 6 sizemore patch

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Re: 09 UD Ultimate Case Break #12 -draft - biglabert u are up

I'll take pack #7 jackson/greinke auto

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Re: 09 UD Ultimate Case Break #12 -draft - rymflaherty u are up

I'll have pack #12

:D And now I'll stop whining about my bad luck in these breaks lol

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Re: 09 UD Ultimate Case Break #12 -draft - shephech u are up

Pack #1 Please & Thank You....Very pleased to get a Paige GU with spot 13.... :)

Thanks Again.

Shep :ugeek:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Re: 09 UD Ultimate Case Break #12 -draft - Sinfulone u are up

Cool, I get a PC item at #14.Rasmus is mine!What base cards came with it?

(I'm guessing the Dent falls to the very last pick every time one shows up?)

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008

tooly22 said:
I will take Pack #13 - Generations 6 Jersey w/Dimaggio, Jeter, etc

Let me know if youre moving it. I currently need it for my Eddie Murray player collection.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts