Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1-box of 2012 Sterling yields.....(Updated with Replacement Video)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
What Up !!

I was the breaker on this one, I didnt know what to say. The LCS is an extremelly honest guy who only gets his product from Topps Direct and 1 Distributer so being "had" is completely out of the question. He opens at 11am est and I will be sending the video onto him to make a call to Topps as well. I will also say that if it was 17 Hamiltons I would still be complaining !! This was a "Group Break" and would have still had the same consequences as 17 Winkers.... 1 happy member and 14 upset members resulting in me making the same complaint on collation.

Could you post the video break here?

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
I've come to the conclusion that the only way to force Topps into increasing their quality control is to complain to the MLB. The MLB gave Topps their exclusive licence in an effort to ensure that their brand was being represented in a good light for card collectors. Topps mistakes have taken a toll on the image of the MLB and their ability to control how their brand is represented. If the MLB is bombarded with news of huge mistake after huge mistake, not honoring promotions, redemption cards, poor quality products, then they'll have to take action. If this was a clothing manufacturer who continually printed shirts that said New York Astros or made shirts that were missing sleeves then the MLB would step in and dismiss the company or insist on changes. Topps should be no different in that respect.

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
1-box of 2012 Sterling yields.....

Watched the break. Good times. I can't imagine how that happened. And that was no hot box. A hot box would be all low numbered stuff of different guys in my opinion

Members online