Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

10 CASE - 2014 Contenders Football now a PLAYER BREAK - 150+ Players!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
We are hosting our 10 CASE - 2014 Contenders Football Case Break right here on FCB. We are excited to bring a few of our larger breaks to the FCB community. Here are the details:

Product: 2014 Contenders Football

# of Cases: 10 Hobby

# of Boxes: 120 Hobby Boxes

Expected # of Hits

Auto's: 600
SP's & Inserts: 1,440

Date of Break: 1/10/2015 (Release Day)

Duration of Break: 7-10 Hours

Host(s): Ty & Josh

Purchase / Team Information:

You can purchase your teams on our product page here:

CONTACT FOR PLAYERS or Purchase the players in our eBay Store

All slots are PLAYER slots, which will entitle you to all of the cards for your PLAYER.

Viewing Information:

You can view the break LIVE here: http://www.downtownbreaks.com/watch-live/

Updates during break will be posted here and on our Twitter: https://twitter.com/DowntownBreaks

Requirements:

* All trades, disclosures, break discussion, or notifications will take place within this thread.
* Base cards can be shipped or we can donate to our local Children's Hospital on your behalf.

View attachment 2014-Contenders-Player-Break-Manifest.pdf

Please PM me with any questions.

We look forward to having you a part of our break. We are excited to see this product was out that sour taste Topps Chrome Football left in all of our mouths. ;-]

Last edited:

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
I have added a $25 coupon for FCB participants. Enter Code: "FCBContenders" - It will adjust in the cart. Of course, PM me if you have any questions or suggestions.

AdrianBeltre29

Dec 18, 2014
How much is the COLTS and JETS ? and can I paypal you or should I check go to your site ? Finally a someone is doing large breaks all the time and doing it right. I joined your bowman draft break.nice job

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
Hey what's up Adrian...thanks for moving things over here to FCB. Check out the site for pricing / payments. If you have any questions post it here or PM me. Look forward to having you join the break. Should be a fun one!

Thank you.

B_rad69

Dec 22, 2014
Purchased the NY Giants in the 10 Caser!! Can't Wait!!

Thanks again for Hosting Guys!!

AdrianBeltre29

Dec 18, 2014
How many teams left ? I think I want to buy one? I was hot and heavy for Colts but now am serious about buying a team. Will the break happen on a particular day ?

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
Hey there Adrian... Break will take place on Thursday (release day).

For those that want a SPECIFIC player, I'm hosting a 10 Case PLAYER draft on Friday. Lots of players on website and eBay.

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
Hey guys, we have moved this from a TEAM break to a PLAYER break and now have all players up for sale on eBay.... http://stores.ebay.com/DowntownBreaks

If you are interested in a particular player please jump on an bid. I'll host the trades, communication, and announcements here on FCB. Also, mentioned "FCB Shipping" in the Buyers Comments and I'll give you free shipping as well.

Members online