Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

10 Packs of 2011 Bowman Jumbo: 1/5 Wagner Mateo Red Auto!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
Went to my LCS over lunch today and saw there were 10 packs of 2011 Bowman Jumbo left in the box for $15 each. I was just going to open a few until I hit an auto or 2. Didn't get much the first few packs, then finally got a few decent hits, but it wasn't until 10th and final pack did I hit the monster hit. Evidently whoever bought the first 2 packs didn't get much.

Here is what I pulled:

Bowman Bryce Harper
Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper
Blake Smith Chrome Refractor 67/799 (Dodgers)
Matt Carpenter Orange 151/250 (Cardinals)
Wade Gaynor Chrome Blue 126/250 (Tigers)
Jarek Cunningham Chrome Blue 53/250 (Pirates)
Chris Sale RC Chrome Auto (White Sox)
Jurickson Profar Chrome Prospect Auto (Rangers)

and the money shot......which I already ruined the suspense by telling you in the subject line!

Wagner Mateo Chrome Red Refractor Auto 1/5!!! (Diamondback) 1 in 2,975 jumbo packs!

Probably will list on EBay tonight, so if anyone wants to make me an offer go ahead. Obviously you would want to see a pic, so I will scan and list once I get home.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
aminors said:
Auction it. Wossa will snipe it. The last one got like 900+. Incredible pull.

Thanks, yeah I knew it was a good pull when I pulled it, but didn't expect it to be that good. He is very young and could be a 5 tool guy, so some serious potential for him.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
He had some vision issue that was found 2 years ago, Cardinals already backed out of their contract with him.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
ryanscardz said:
That's a GREAT pull!!! Are you accepting offers on it?

Yeah I am, just send me a PM. I will have the item listed within a few hours on EBay.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
tombb25 said:
Looks clean, congrats on the great pull man

Yeah the corners, edges, surface and centering all look really good. I couldn't tell you what it would grade at, since I don't deal with that much, but I am very pleased with the condition.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
Just sold the card thanks to a helpful person on this site for a nice $700. I might have been able to get a little more, but don't need to be too greedy, plus I didn't have to pay Ebay fees! I tried to pull it off Ebay, but it keeps erroring out. I guess I will have to try again in the morning, hopefully then it works.

Members online