Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1975 Topps Baseball Cello Unopened Case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
PS: anyone looking at that card I linked think PSA was being lazy when they gave a 10, considering the centering L/R on the back?

Yes...but dang the rest sure looks pretty. Though like you said, I don't think you even have very good odds at ONE of those

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow, that's crazy, nearly $70k but I think the buyer has to pay some sort of fee too, so it's probably up in the $75k range or more, idk.

As for the PSA 10 Yount, that's also crazy... what are people offering on the card or what's it kinda worth?

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
mrdallas, when the gavel hit the auction ended at the $66k+ you stated, however, the buyer pays another 19% on top of that suggesting the actual sell price I quoted.

I believe it was mentioned earlier that this case will and should remain intact for an awful long time. The sell price isn't for what could be pulled from the case but instead the case as a whole itself. Some people collect cards, some people collect unopened packs, boxes or cases of cards and some people collect empty wrappers, boxes, and cases. Whatever you are into, this case is an amazing collectible piece.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
It says (next to the end price) that the buyer's premium was included in the final price of $66,570...

mrdallas, when the gavel hit the auction ended at the $66k+ you stated, however, the buyer pays another 19% on top of that suggesting the actual sell price I quoted.

I believe it was mentioned earlier that this case will and should remain intact for an awful long time. The sell price isn't for what could be pulled from the case but instead the case as a whole itself. Some people collect cards, some people collect unopened packs, boxes or cases of cards and some people collect empty wrappers, boxes, and cases. Whatever you are into, this case is an amazing collectible piece.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts