Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1988 Topps Revco variation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
This is similar to the 1991 US Playing Cards variation in that you have blue font with pink highlights.

The blue only font is pretty distinctive and the red on the card is darker too.

Attachments

• C46352DE-1F41-4279-B94D-51B62AA1C7E5.jpeg
    C46352DE-1F41-4279-B94D-51B62AA1C7E5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
Good stuff and very similar to the pink variation on the ‘91 US Playing Cards for sure. Nailed the comparison. The blue is different across the three and the ones on the right almost look like a larger font due to the pink highlights. The red on the card in the middle almost looks orange. I personally love these sorts of oddballs.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Good stuff and very similar to the pink variation on the ‘91 US Playing Cards for sure. Nailed the comparison. The blue is different across the three and the ones on the right almost look like a larger font due to the pink highlights. The red on the card in the middle almost looks orange. I personally love these sorts of oddballs.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
There do seem to be gradations of pink shading. Some look like a pink highlighter went over the entire blue text while others look like the pink was carefully applied around each letter.

Members online