Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1990 Donruss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
In all fairness, setting down Topps, Donruss and Fleer together in 1990, There wasn't much to be excited for. I pick Donruss. Score had a decent offering as well and i'd take that 2nd. Of course, Leaf wins the year for card set, despite a pretty boring design.

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
This was also my first pack of cards I ever got! That summer, my mom would buy me a pack each time we went through the check out line at the grocery store! Loved getting the Grand Slammers Inserts and I did put the Yaz puzzle together that year and frame it!!!

Bhk5150

May 3, 2013
If we only knew back in 1990 not to spend money on the Donruss product (or any product but maybe Leaf) and invest in something less exciting, like gold or E-Bay stock a few years later. It's OK though. I'll be able to retire on my lucrative Beanie Baby collection. I mean, thy guy on the home shoppers network said they were BOUND to go up in value.

I'm screwed

Last edited: