Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1990 Leaf Ken Griffey Jr PREVIEW - How rare is it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bestcards

Mar 29, 2024
MS.
Picked up one at a show today. I'm curious how rare it really is and if anyone has an idea on the value. Thanks for the help.
Greetings to all, I'm here to buy these cards if you have them, I know almost 100 of you do as most of the true history of this set has been clouded since 1990. What makes any card valuable? It's the history of this card, the #4 of 12 1990 Special Preview set of which only 4 cards were mailed to high powered sports card and memorabilia outlets before most of the players had any interest, record or fan following...The 1990 Leaf 🌿 Set was horded and became the most sought after set of 1990. The Ken Griffey Junior #4 of 12 became the Great Star he was destined to be...The Legend continues but most who saw this set new in 1990 are long since gone...Leaf, Donruss, Fleer etc. have long since gone bankrupt. And baseball ⚾ itself stands at the Cross road itself as the game has changed and younger generations have moved on to basketball 🏀 Ball the NFL soccer ⚽ and Pokemon cards ! What will become of the Legends of the Game ?

Members online

Latest posts