Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB 1992 Ace Novelty Pomo Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
I know very, very little about these other than that they show up on a Puckett checklist I got from a Puckett collector about 10 years ago. I found them on Worthpoint. I don't have a subscription so I have no idea what they sold for (they were all sold in '08-'13). Based on what I found on that checklist and via Google, these are the four listed on the checklist and they all have sold at some point...

1992 Ace Novelty #307
Screen Shot 2015-11-02 at 2.45.49 PM.png
1992 Ace Novelty (French) #403
Screen Shot 2015-11-02 at 2.45.57 PM.png
1992 Ace Novelty Slugging Percentage NO#
Screen Shot 2015-11-02 at 2.46.48 PM.png
1992 Ace Novelty White Border Promo #229
Screen Shot 2015-11-02 at 2.46.03 PM.png

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I own the four different Puckett's and agree they are nearly impossible to find. I've only seen a picture of a Nolan Ryan card before and see some other players listed on various checklists, like a Canseco. I don't think there's four cards of each player, but who knows it's possible. Which Puckett do you own? Can you post a picture of your Ripken?

Logg008

Jul 5, 2020
Looking to buy any of the 92 Ace Novelty promo cards that I dont have. Let me know if you have one for sale.
I got a Mattingly if you're still looking, let me know.. Not a great photo, but card is in great shape. One of a kind for sure.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20200704_133842.jpg
    MVIMG_20200704_133842.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27

Joe stevenson

Nov 30, 2020
...so what’s going on with those sheets? Are they available for sale, are you cutting them up or wanting to leave them uncut?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I believe as of now I'm trying to keep them full sheets I do also have a few other sheets kinda off color looks like the printed say red first then yellow then black in layers to complete these cards I do have some of those I guess u can so not finished cards yet I be willing to cut and get you the kirby s for now and possibly if no interest in my sheets full then I will more then likely piece me out just kinda started all this and still trying to price exactly what I got going and I will keep u in loop for sure when decisions are made in near future thank you very much

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I believe as of now I'm trying to keep them full sheets I do also have a few other sheets kinda off color looks like the printed say red first then yellow then black in layers to complete these cards I do have some of those I guess u can so not finished cards yet I be willing to cut and get you the kirby s for now and possibly if no interest in my sheets full then I will more then likely piece me out just kinda started all this and still trying to price exactly what I got going and I will keep u in loop for sure when decisions are made in near future thank you very much
I am also interested in any Puckett cards

Spike

Oct 22, 2013

I’ll pay top dollar for any Will Clark promos you might have :)

Joel

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009

Joe, it seems that a few people have already sent you private messages based on what I saw in the two threads you posted in about the Ace cards/sheets you have. Check those PMs out. Lots of good folks on here looking to add to their collections for sure.

I’d also love to hear more about the story of the cards and the sheets myself. I’ve always been fascinated with these cards and the story I heard about the little league team receiving them.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts