Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1992 Fleer Wrong Back - Andre Dawson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I bought some cards on eBay and there was a stack of Dawson used as filler packing material. I was getting ready to set them aside for a certain Dawson collector that loves commons when I noticed the back didn't look like Dawson. Instead it was Cedric Landrum and the entire stack was Andrew Dawson error cards. Is this that common of an error?

Attachments

• 1992 Fleer Wrong Back (Dawson-Lanrdum).jpg
    1992 Fleer Wrong Back (Dawson-Lanrdum).jpg
    623.1 KB · Views: 15

SecondToNone

Mar 26, 2013
Elmhurst, Illinois
I have Doug Jones Front / Ryne Sandberg Back in my collection, pretty sure I didn't pay much. Cool that its Cubbies on both sides. I see that there are two different backs with Dawson front on eBay. one is only $7.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Most of those wrong backs seem to appeal to a fairly narrow group of collectors. I know Garvey has 3 very common ones, 74 Topps (Pappas back), 82 Topps (Randolph back) and 87 Topps Donnie Moore back). You'd think they would be rare, but they are not.

Some may be scarce, but it seems the ones I see must have been done in quantity.

Members online

Latest posts