Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1999 Venezuelan stickers that are really 2000.. who got em??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
olerud363 said:
I picked up the Olerud for $3.24. She does take a while to respond to emails. Her auctions have been getting lots of chatter over in the '90's thread as well. She must be getting tons of inquiries.

Were these produced by Topps? The Olerud has the same photo as his 2000 Topps card.

I doubt it...Here are some from 2005

Card uses a popular Andruw Jones poster for his imgae ([ebay:2xwxz8bu]400274823793[/ebay:2xwxz8bu])
Venuzulan2.jpg

Braves/Indians...it's all the same
Venuzulan4.jpg

And Just Cause
Venuzulan3.jpg
Venuzulan1.jpg

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Someone has got to talk one of the younger American players to bring back a few cases of cards and stickers from Venezuela after the next Winter League season!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
good to see a few other guys capitolize on this. as far as emailing it does take her a few days to respond but she will. I exchanged numerous emails with her before getting my deal done.

Good luck to whoever is still in the process of scoring their player.. this may be the last time you see these stickers for a long time so don't let them slip away!

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
I had a Frank Thomas secured 3 days before that one ended. It took
her about 14 minutes to 96 that deal when it ended!! One question?
Does she take Paypal because she wants me to mail payment to her?
I have asked through Ebay 3 times for her Paypal address but she just
responds with her physical address??

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Jack Straw said:
I had a Frank Thomas secured 3 days before that one ended. It took
her about 14 minutes to 96 that deal when it ended!! One question?
Does she take Paypal because she wants me to mail payment to her?
I have asked through Ebay 3 times for her Paypal address but she just
responds with her physical address??

She let me pay with Paypal but she insisted the other Jones collector send a money order. It may be hit or miss with her.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I sent cash but it was a small amount I was willing to gamble on. The Cirillo uses a Fleer Ultra photo

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I sent paypal for my deal.. I have her addy if you need it. either way you send payment she has come through for many of us so you'll probably be fine.

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
If you're curious who overpaid for the Edgar Martinez, wonder no more. I ended up sniping it for my maximum to the cent.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
I don't have a scan, but I got an Andruw Jones from her. Sent cash. Like others said, slow to respond to emails, but very leigit seller. Good luck to anyone else looking to snag their player!

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Thought I lost out on the Lofton, but got a second chance offer sent to me for $3. Scooped it up right away and should be here today so scan will be up later. :D

Members online

Latest posts