Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 Insane Value Packs of 2010 Bowman Platinum Yields 4 Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prospectmaster

Okay this is probably the two most insane Value Packs I have ever opened. Each Value Pack has 3 Packs and 3 Purple Refractors and I think its safe to say I beat the odds or at least I'd like to think it. For the record these were bought at Wal-Mart at 8.98 per value pack.

1st Value Pack yielded

Miguel Sano Refractor Auto
Jiovanni Mier Green Refractor Auto 48/199
3 Purple Refs were Freddie Freeman Zach Britton and Kyle Winkler

2nd Value Pack yielded
Johnathan Singelton Refractor Auto
Logan Schafer Blue Refractor Auto #ed 71/99
Buster Posey RC
3 Purple Refs were Sonny Gray Scott McGough and Austin Romine

Was absolutely shocked to find 4 Autos in my 2 Bowman Platinum Value Packs and the funny thing was it was the last two packs on the rack at Wal Mart.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Prospectmaster said:
Okay this is probably the two most insane Value Packs I have ever opened. Each Value Pack has 3 Packs and 3 Purple Refractors and I think its safe to say I beat the odds or at least I'd like to think it. For the record these were bought at Wal-Mart at 8.98 per value pack.

1st Value Pack yielded

2nd Value Pack yielded
Buster Posey RC

Was absolutely shocked to find 4 Autos in my 2 Bowman Platinum Value Packs and the funny thing was it was the last two packs on the rack at Wal Mart.

That's ridiculous! I have bought 2 racks and 3 blasters and only pulled an alex wilson auto and 2 gold refs /599 :oops:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
sigma_chi said:
Prospectmaster said:

1st Value Pack yielded

2nd Value Pack yielded
Buster Posey RC

That's ridiculous! I have bought 2 racks and 3 blasters and only pulled an alex wilson auto and 2 gold refs /599 :oops:
I have bought 2 blaster and 3 of this hanging things and did not get one auto from any of it.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Very nice. I think there has been some odd collation in the value packs for Bowman Platinum. I bought 3 value packs from a local target and the cards in two of the value packs were almost identical in each of the 3 packs (the purple refractors were different). The same pack within the value packs contained an autograph.

Members online

Latest posts