Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2000 Upper Deck HELP extra 1/1, one-of-one this year? Unlisted Patch Variation.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
I feel like this was mentioned - not detailed with pics etc...

There is one patch listed in Beckett for a 2000 Upper Deck Jose Canseco 1/1

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2000/upper-deck-game-jersey-patch-1-of-1s/pjc-jose-canseco-1-4355734

Listed as Card #PJC - seen below:

2000UPPERDECKGAMEJERSEYPATCH1OF1SPJC_zps4b20347a.png

31_zpsc2616793.jpg

Here is one a fellow collector saved a picture from an ebay auction 10 years ago:
JoseCanseco1of1_zps669f585f.jpg

JoseCanseco1of12_zps8b02eb37.jpg

JC1 looks like the copyright date may also be 1999 - not sure. There are no 1/1s like this listed in 1999 for Canseco.

Also, the way it's numbered on the front I have not seen on any other players card. I've seen the hand written but never the printed white bubble.

Any insight would be great!

-AJ

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
No real answer although the stamp does look odd on that issue ..?? Good luck on finding out what's up

Ryan

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
From Beckett when I clicked on the card set, not just Jose's..

Randomly inserted into both first and second series packs, these cards features game-used jersey patches of nine players. First series cards are machine-numbered "1/1" in black font on front. Series 2 cards are hand-numbered "1/1" in blue ink sharpie on front and include text on the card back stating "Congratulations! You have received a 1-of-1 "Player Name Here" Game-Used Patch trading card from the Upper Deck Company, LLC." Due to scarcity no pricin… [Read More]

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
First series cards are machine-numbered "1/1" in black font on front

Well there it is! I have never seen another player with that style numbering on the front! - Has anyone else?
Is there supposed to be duplicate players in series 1 and 2? My card is missing the blue hand numbered 1/1
Beckett does not mention anything about dual Canseco cards. Thank you for pointing that out Pinbreaker.

Last edited:

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013
The beckett one is series one,the other is series two,i collect them and both are legit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts