Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 UD Yankee Classics Bronze, Gold & Silver. Rare??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Being a Dave Kingman collector, I am in need of all 3 of these parallels.
I know the Bronze is #'d to 99, the Gold #'d to 30 and the Silver I have no clue.
How come I have never seen any of these on the Bay? Did this product fizzle and therefore there are a lot of unopened boxes?

On a side note, Kong only played in less than 20 games for the Yankees in 1977, hardly a Yankee "Classic".

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
These parallels are hard to track down. I have seen players at $0.50/$1 boxes at shows at different times, but I don't find them on eBay too often. I have a Lefty Gomez in my trade box now, but I already traded the others I had. Never had a Kingman though, and still looking for all three of O'Neill.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I have a Dimaggio bronze /99 and Clete Boyer gold /30.
nst3.jpg

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
That's my fear, some Kingman's are in trade boxes somewhere that will never get recirculated.

nevermore said:
These parallels are hard to track down. I have seen players at $0.50/$1 boxes at shows at different times, but I don't find them on eBay too often. I have a Lefty Gomez in my trade box now, but I already traded the others I had. Never had a Kingman though, and still looking for all three of O'Neill.

Latest posts