Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Bowman Draft Box Break...Huge hit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
wowwwwww!!!!!!! so there she is. wonder where the superfractor is, anyone pull it on here or does W have it? what were you wearing when you pulled that red? what were your first thoughts the morning you woke up 2 days before the pull? what did you talm about with the card shop owner? what was the decision process behind what case to use? what room is the red longo in now? what is the real longo doing right now?

sorry, jsut trying to do my best matchpenalty impersonation.

nice pull!

refuse24

Mar 11, 2009
Congrats on the pull...Card looks like its in great shape I would send it into BGS and do the 2 day grading.

ktothep

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks again everybody. Pretty sure I'm going to get this one graded.

Gt, the shop is at bustleton and borbeck in the northeast, 7907 Bustleton to be exact. It's the only shop left in Philly with direct accounts with the manufacturers. If you stop by, tell Chuck or Phol that Kevin sent you.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ahewmr

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
ktothep said:
Thanks again everybody. Pretty sure I'm going to get this one graded.

Gt, the shop is at bustleton and borbeck in the northeast, 7907 Bustleton to be exact. It's the only shop left in Philly with direct accounts with the manufacturers. If you stop by, tell Chuck or Phol that Kevin sent you.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ahewmr

I don't see anything that looks like a card shop at that address on google street view.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Ask brouthercard. He owned/sold his

Congrats! It was one of the biggest thrills in my baseball card career!

Mine graded a 9 and sold for just over 2K during the playoffs last year. Mine was 1/5

The 3/5 (jersey number) is also graded a 9, and it sold for close to 4k when he was super hot several years ago.

There are only those 2 graded, hopefully you can gem it.

I gather it will get around 2k-2.5k if you get a 9 or sell it raw. good luck!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
a6937b17-a1cd-d570.jpg

ktothep

Aug 7, 2008
Here's a better scan. I was thinking about throwing it on the bay with a high BIN and field offers. I will let you know for sure for all those who were interested. scan0003.jpg

Members online