Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 flair showcase w/scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chisox3706

Aug 15, 2008
nw indiana/chicagoland
ok cards, just a fun box to open. of course with the jerseys i pull a chicago one and a green bay one. lol

inserts:

wave of the future
-mario williams
-kellen clemens
-carnell "cadillac" williams

hot hands
-donald driver
-bob sanders
-ronde barber

hot numbers
-edgerrin james
-ben roethlisberger
-shaun alexander

showcase stars
-troy polamalu
-randy moss

and these...

flrtrad4lot.jpg

flrtrad3lot.jpg

all together, not an awesome box by any means...but a decent box to just waste time opening. all cards are FT/FS except for the orton. thanks for looking!!

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
i bought a box for 35$ and got an aj hawk and drew bledsoe jersey and a mike bell auto my best hit was a vince young sideline rookies /199

chisox3706

Aug 15, 2008
nw indiana/chicagoland
jetsrule4 said:
i bought a box for 35$ and got an aj hawk and drew bledsoe jersey and a mike bell auto my best hit was a vince young sideline rookies /199

not bad on your end...i think i paid about 25 for mine but not quite sure. either way, fun box!

chisox3706

Aug 15, 2008
nw indiana/chicagoland
cowboysfreak said:
Nice Pulls! Now that Fasano is in Miami,and actually getting playing time,his cards should go up.
Kevin

yeah i noticed that too. i picked him up in my league but dropped him early on...i should have held on cuz i also drafted vernon davis............... :(

Members online

Latest posts