Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Bowman Chrome Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I tried to sell this 2007 Bowman Chrome case I got in a trade here in the transactions section of FCB with no replies so I told the wife (since she was whining about opening some of the 2010 Bowman boxes that I have been selling here locally) that I would open the case and we would open one box each and I would drop the rest off at the LCS on consignment since he doesn't have older wax. She came home for lunch ready to open her box and since she had a few minutes, I was agreeable. Through 17 packs, no auto, she was complaining about how her luck was gone but the 18th pack was a winner.

Best of the first 17 packs
Scan0439.png

Scan0438.png

I will be opening the other box later tonight and post the results... probably a Cesar Nicolas Auto if I had to guess ::facepalm::

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
69MetsFan said:
aaron41984 said:
Scan0438.png

I will be opening the other box later tonight and post the results... probably a Cesar Nicolas Auto if I had to guess ::facepalm::

After this, does it really matter? ;) :D Congrats!

Haha, thanks guys... I guess it shouldn't matter but I did even worse than expected. Pulled an expired JR Towles Au Redemption ::facepalm::
Expiration date 8/31/09 :benson:
Oh well.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Thanks Guys! PM sent, Rocker... If only it could have been this color like yours! Not complaining a bit, though! :D

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
aaron41984 said:
Thanks Guys! PM sent, Rocker... If only it could have been this color like yours! Not complaining a bit, though! :D
hahaha i would have been thrilled with that pull, i only got 1 base chrome auto and 2 base chromes of lincecum in my case (cheap case however :))

and u would not want an orange or red? haha

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Superfractor said:
Your wife is that lovely model, correct?

You are a lucky man. Congrats on the Lincy, as well.

Thanks man! She wants me to clarify for her that she just does shoots for fun and she hasn't ever been paid to be published. Whatever, though, I thought it was cool to be on the Maxim site, lol! I am so lucky. Thanks again! Here is a pic while we were in Jamaica in March just in case somebody is reading this and didn't see the pic I had as my sig a few weeks back...

P1030281.png

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
aaron41984 said:
Superfractor said:
Your wife is that lovely model, correct?

You are a lucky man. Congrats on the Lincy, as well.

Thanks man! She wants me to clarify for her that she just does shoots for fun and she hasn't ever been paid to be published. Whatever, though, I thought it was cool to be on the Maxim site, lol! I am so lucky. Thanks again! Here is a pic while we were in Jamaica in March just in case somebody is reading this and didn't see the pic I had as my sig a few weeks back...

P1030281.png

You are one lucky fella on two accounts. :D

Members online

Latest posts