Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 SP Authentic Case break Scans of the hits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riq0422

Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles
I got a good price on a case so I decided to go for it. I think I did ok, What do you guys think?
scan0009.jpg

scan0010.jpg

The redemptions are Phil Hughes, Dice K,Chris Duffy,Devern Hansack and Troy Tulowitzki
scan0011.jpg

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
are the redemptions still valid? i thought that all the 07 SPA redemptions were expired already.

riq0422

Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles
righteousmike said:
if the redemptions are still valid, you did good, if not, idk what prices are but some nice low numbered cards there
mburgin said:
are the redemptions still valid? i thought that all the 07 SPA redemptions were expired already.

I already put in the redemptions, everything is in stock and will ship soon. The only reason I ordered the case was because I heard that the redemptions were extended until November of 09.

G

riq0422 said:
righteousmike said:
if the redemptions are still valid, you did good, if not, idk what prices are but some nice low numbered cards there
mburgin said:

I already put in the redemptions, everything is in stock and will ship soon. The only reason I ordered the case was because I heard that the redemptions were extended until November of 09.
You are correct there so if you guys can find these at a good price I would buy the boxes or even a case then

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts