Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Ultimate Collection Football is LIVE!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Another sweet card from Ultimate just popped up, the first auto ive seen of McFadden from Ultimate Collection. This product delivers :cool:

2qn6szr.jpg

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
[youtube:eek:wlqxni5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNC0Rv_jZ9Q&feature=subscription[/youtube:eek:wlqxni5]

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Case #2

[youtube:1wgza6qj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmT-jINk_jE&feature=channel_page[/youtube:1wgza6qj]

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
Looks like at least two of the '97 legends - Aikman and Bosworth - are redemptions. Which begs the question, what the hell else is Brian Bosworth so busy with these days that he couldn't get his dang cards signed and sent back on time?!

Aug 29, 2008
While I didn't think either of those cases were that good, this product looks amazing. I thought 07 Ultimate Collection was one of the biggest disappointments since I got back into collecting. Everything about it was horribly ugly from the stickers to the ugly jersey cards, it looked like UD didn't put any effort into it. This years looks a lot more similar to the older sets and I love it.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I got 2 Legends in my case Jim Kelley Redemption and Woodson, also got a redemption for Bart Starr/ Brian Brohm?!/15

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
coltsnsox07 said:
I got 2 Legends in my case Jim Kelley Redemption and Woodson, also got a redemption for Bart Starr/ Brian Brohm?!/15

Nice man congrats!! Pull any Barry Sanders for me? :D

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Someone on the blowout cards boards pulled a tiger woods autograph out of this product- anyone a member who can share the scan?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
flightposite said:
caseumsd6 said:
daveyou said:

Sick Fracking card. I have always wanted to own a Tiger auto.

If you think that is nice, wait for the auto patch /99 coming in Exquisite Football. :eek:

Oh wow, seriously? There gonna be an auto/patch in Exquisite of Tiger? That sounds insane. The Ultimate auto is really nice as it is.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Definitely lots of great cards coming out of it, but no way in hell am I breaking my case. Seeing all those crappy quad jerseys made me queasy.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
flightposite said:
caseumsd6 said:
daveyou said:

Sick Fracking card. I have always wanted to own a Tiger auto.

If you think that is nice, wait for the auto patch /99 coming in Exquisite Football. :eek:

Oh wow, seriously? There gonna be an auto/patch in Exquisite of Tiger? That sounds insane. The Ultimate auto is really nice as it is.

At least that is what the checklist says.