Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Break-OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD-Scans Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Re: 2010 BC Break-OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD-Break Tues, 8PM ET

bradical said:
Did the wrappers get raffled off?

Who won those?

Yeah what happens to the wrappers? Thats more value than any of the big hits lol

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

frzg said:
bradical said:

Who won those?

Yeah what happens to the wrappers? Thats more value than any of the big hits lol

The wrappers will be treated like any other card of an undrafted player and will be 'raffled' off with a random number generator on random.org. I have not yet sorted through everything, but when I do this, I will do the undrafted stuff and I will post a list of who won what so everyone will know.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
frzg said:
bradical said:

Who won those?

The wrappers will be treated like any other card of an undrafted player and will be 'raffled' off with a random number generator on random.org. I have not yet sorted through everything, but when I do this, I will do the undrafted stuff and I will post a list of who won what so everyone will know.

And when I say "the wrappers", I mean 12 different bundles of 18 wrappers each. Essentially, each person who wins wrappers wins the rights to one of their redemption packs.

Macken

Nov 14, 2010

hey sorry guys for not being able to draft. thanks for picking for me i am content with my pick .

i hope i can make the break tonight.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

marterburn said:
How many Topps 100 /999 were there? I realize they're not really hits, but there's only something like 12 of them, right?

Yeah it seemed like they were about one per box including the ref versions we hit so I'd say 12 sounds about right. Even numbered to 999, I guess I assumed we would see a handful more than we did.

AK11

May 24, 2010
I'll give Topps a little credit for making sure the USA autos were extra hits and did not replace a prospect auto. I remember the days where those Sign of the Future cards replaced a prospect auto in a box. :(

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
AK11 said:
I'll give Topps a little credit for making sure the USA autos were extra hits and did not replace a prospect auto. I remember the days where those Sign of the Future cards replaced a prospect auto in a box. :(

Yeah that was always disappointing in 2006 stuff. You shoot for a Longoria Chrome Auto and you get a Chaz Roe SOTF instead ::facepalm::

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
MarinerswinWS said:
Pretty good break for only having two slots!
Got the Kyle Seager Blue auto, but of course Topps damaged it ::facepalm::.

But it's an eBay 1/1!

If you want me to contact Topps, I am happy to do so. A more efficient way might be for me to send you your stuff and then for you to contact them so they can send a replacement (I'm assuming they'll have no problem doing so once they see the card) directly to you so you don't have to wait. I can PM you any necessary information if this is the route you'd like to go. Just let me know and we'll work it out.

Members online

Latest posts