Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome Blasters

What should I do?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90FTaway

Oct 2, 2009
Pittsburgh
I just bought 4 2010 BC Blasters at Wally World... with all the hype, I could not believe these were still there....

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I have ripped 10 of these, I wouldn't open them. The odds of getting anything outside a purple ref or strasburg base is tough. I only pulled 2 blue refs out of all mine. Plus there is no chrome autos.

How about holding them for a few days until stras makes a start?

Good luck

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
When it's all said and done, considering all the fees, shipping expenses, and time vested, is it really worth it to sell? Personally, the possible ~$20 profit would not be, I'd rip.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Rip, you can now even lose money trying to sell them on Ebay. They are selling for almost retail now and some the scalpers are even losing money on them.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I purchased one and a couple of loose packs but don't expect all of them to fly off the shelves any more than normal. Odds of you hitting a Straus Chrome aren't necessarily in your favor. Plus he has no autos in the retail product so if the most you could get was $50 per on his chrome base...your probably going to spend more than that buying the blasters before you hit one. I will say I do like this year's Bowman more than previous years. Its almost liek you get some added value with the inserts. Best thing I pulled though was a Rincon Purple ref. Not much to get crazy about.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
matchpenalty said:
Rip, you can now even lose money trying to sell them on Ebay. They are selling for almost retail now and some the scalpers are even losing money on them.
Scalpers man your are so wrong to call people reselling these as scalpers, there not sell tickets here. ::facepalm::

Selling these are no different then buying a case and opening it sell the boxes. Or even opening a box (Hobby) and selling the cards from it.
So these resellers are not scalpers. Oh and just so you know I made money on my retail resale (Blasters) and even the 2 casees of Hobby I resold. Guess this makes me a scalper then in your eyes. :D

LONG LIVE SCALPERS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
bozemanbreaker said:
If you buy, rip them because the flip prices have settled and there is hardly any profit to be made.

yep, even if your lucky to $30 a box, you spent over $20 buying it, gas and time looking for them at retail, then ebay listing and closing fees, paypal fees. Time spent listing the auction, packing and shipping and time spent going to the PO. Is it worth $5-$7 profit if your lucky enough to get over $30 a box. Then worry the buyer doesn't scam you on your sale and risk charge backs.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
matchpenalty said:
bozemanbreaker said:
If you buy, rip them because the flip prices have settled and there is hardly any profit to be made.

yep, even if your lucky to $30 a box, you spent over $20 buying it, gas and time looking for them at retail, then ebay listing and closing fees, paypal fees. Time spent listing the auction, packing and shipping and time spent going to the PO. Is it worth $5-$7 profit if your lucky enough to get over $30 a box. Then worry the buyer doesn't scam you on your sale and risk charge backs.
So selling them for 60 each is not a good deal???? I would say so :D :D :D

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Pine Tar said:
matchpenalty said:
bozemanbreaker said:

So selling them for 60 each is not a good deal???? I would say so :D :D :D

if you found someone dumb enough to pay $60 for a blaster more power to ya

Ebay some haven't even got bids in mid $20's

Members online