Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper Superfractor On Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mackdriver2099

Jun 29, 2010
Just listed is the Bryce Harper Superfractor 1/1 on Ebay!

[ebay:3rfksqwp]180531729785[/ebay:3rfksqwp]

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Not sure how the Mods will feel about the spam, but good luck. Hope you don't get a bunch of idiots bidding just for the sake of bidding with no intentions of paying for it.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Congrats on the pull man, but the auction is just horrible.
Horrible scans, horrible wording, really bad.
It probably wont matter with this card, but it could not have
hurt to explore other options before you ran it like that.
Any of us here could have made you a nice ad and i would have done large scans for
you. best of luck anyway with it, cannot believe it came out damaged.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Considering the Stras super got a 9.5 with a entire edge flaking and weak centering. I'm sure the Harper should grade out better than that. Maybe a pristine 10 with how BGS grades now.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Sometime I think some sellers believe ebay charges for listing descriptions by the period. :shock:

Good luck with the auction.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
That should hit $150,000 in no time. I hope you only allow pre-approved bidders soon. Best of luck on the auction, and congrats on that awesome pull again!

By the way, easy bgs 9.5. Make sure you contact Beckett and ESPN.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
JustinG08 said:
I wonder if Wossa has any interest, could be interesting if both him and BG go after the card.

I am not in.. I made a fair offer, but will not bid in this sort of auction (too many fake bidders)... Bg

mrangrydonut

Nov 27, 2009
Run on sentences make the auction hard to understand what I am saying is the reader may get confused because the are no breaks once the purpose of the sentence is complete it is a nice card and I'm sure the bidders will not hesitate to bid.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
razorent said:
JustinG08 said:
I wonder if Wossa has any interest, could be interesting if both him and BG go after the card.

I am not in.. I made a fair offer, but will not bid in this sort of auction (too many fake bidders)... Bg

ahhhh hum, now i see the reason for the reserve. He set the reserve at whatever BG's "fair offer" was. If the auction goes above the reserve he takes that, if it goes under he goes back to BG. Thing is, is this auction i believe, is gonna get run up by fake bidders and go above the reserve regardless. Watch this card still end up in BG's hands when the seller can't get the cash out of the winning bidder.

Do you guys really think the Harper super is gonna generate as much media hype as the Stras super though? I just can't see it getting that big with all the media, newspapers and websites that picked up the Strasburg super story, espn, etc. Im sure it will still have quite the following though.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
Do you guys really think the Harper super is gonna generate as much media hype as the Stras super though? I just can't see it getting that big with all the media, newspapers and websites that picked up the Strasburg super story, espn, etc. Im sure it will still have quite the following though.

I don't think it's going to have the media hype this year, since Harper isn't under contract with any chance of reaching the bigs.

I think it could get the hype next year when Harper gets the hype that Strasburg has this year (harper will be signed, he'll be paid a shatload of money, and he'll be called the savior of the Nationals offense for years to come, and he'll have to show in the minors that he is a man among boys, just like Straussy did this year).

Members online

Latest posts