Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome Wrapper redemption cut off date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sunojorel

Oct 5, 2010
GAP, PA
I can't find a link with the address or the cut off date.
Can anyone help.
I bought a couple of cases recently and need to redeem them.
thanks,

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I just got 24 packs back 2 weeks ago and busted them. 1 Jason Esposito USA Auto /99. The brutality of it all just keeps coming. 22 cases worth of redemptions and a Matt Barnes Black Border Auto /25 was by far the best card. They watered those packs down so much because of all the packs they sent to ATL, BO, and all the other places. Really disappointing.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
BowmanChromeAddict said:
I just got 24 packs back 2 weeks ago and busted them. 1 Jason Esposito USA Auto /99. The brutality of it all just keeps coming. 22 cases worth of redemptions and a Matt Barnes Black Border Auto /25 was by far the best card. They watered those packs down so much because of all the packs they sent to ATL, BO, and all the other places. Really disappointing.

Jim- I agree- another problem- at least for me, was the first wrappers I sent out(enough for 6 Boxes) netted me only 3 packs- So, the next time I sent in my wrappers I sent in enough in each separate package for 2 packs at a time. Sure I'd love a Harper- but there are alot of other guys like Nick Ramirez that I would enjoy getting just as much.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I just mailed 14 packs-worth in today. I scrunched them all in a flat-rate envelope so I could get cheap priority mail.

Got my one pack today. Topps spent $2.50 to mail it (They still use the green DC lables rather than the cheaper electronic?)
No autos, got a Straus. No sure what else to look for.....

EDIT: My pack had 10 cards in it, is that correct????
Thought it was 5? :?:

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Got my one pack today. Topps spent $2.50 to mail it (They still use the green DC lables rather than the cheaper electronic?)
No autos, got a Straus. No sure what else to look for.....

EDIT: My pack had 10 cards in it, is that correct????
Thought it was 5? :?:

I'm pretty sure it's 10 cards per pack. I sent in enough for one pack so hopefully I'll get mine today as well.

Members online

Latest posts