Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BOWMAN HOBBY CASE BREAK-- THE ULTIMATE CROTCH KICKING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
wow thats rough! Yeah I'd def go Jumbo on these. Nice hits on the Rizzo and Teheran though

Thanks. I don't think I've EVER done as well buying a sealed case as I do buying random loose boxes. Some decent cards in the case here, but not worth the inflated price of the case. I like the USA chrome cards in this series. At least I got a few top prospect autos with a few potential sleepers in Green, Mitchell, and Jenkins. I like this card:

STUBBSREFAUNS_zps98d32a6c.jpg

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
How much were you thinking to get for the whole case already opened. best price i saw on ebay was 1800 for a case so 900 would be half off. I dont know if the value to buy for resale purposes is there at 900. The Strasburg BCP1's are down to 10ish each. harpers help alot but i would think 500 would be high as a lot i know u prob could clear alot more selling singles but selling as a lot the buyer is looking to make a decent profit. I am sorry about the case an hope the next one is a lot better.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
How much were you thinking to get for the whole case already opened. best price i saw on ebay was 1800 for a case so 900 would be half off. I dont know if the value to buy for resale purposes is there at 900. The Strasburg BCP1's are down to 10ish each. harpers help alot but i would think 500 would be high as a lot i know u prob could clear alot more selling singles but selling as a lot the buyer is looking to make a decent profit. I am sorry about the case an hope the next one is a lot better.

looking for $750 plus s/h.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Scan of the lot for sale: I've dropped the price and would take $600/dlvd on the entire case's worth of 2880 cards-- everything here included:

2010bowmancaselotpicsall2_zpsd969cf5c.jpg

Members online

Latest posts