Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Elite Extra Black Status 1/1 Auto Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazy8parlay

Jun 24, 2010
NECpilgrims8 said:
crazy8parlay said:
Jesse Biddle 1/1 is back on ebay. Guy payed $175 for it two weeks ago, now he has it up on auction. Dying to see how much money he loses on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140484513553&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

That "guy" is a prominent FCB member and he does very well flipping 1/1's and rare items.

I don't think he's going to lose on this card.

Well it's at $152 with 4 days left. I guess the fact that he's from Philly and drafted by the Phillies plays a huge part. Probably a family member or good friend bidding on it. Now I think it will break $200, but not over $250.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
crazy8parlay said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
crazy8parlay said:
Jesse Biddle 1/1 is back on ebay. Guy payed $175 for it two weeks ago, now he has it up on auction. Dying to see how much money he loses on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140484513553&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

That "guy" is a prominent FCB member and he does very well flipping 1/1's and rare items.

Well it's at $152 with 4 days left. I guess the fact that he's from Philly and drafted by the Phillies plays a huge part. Probably a family member or good friend bidding on it. Now I think it will break $200, but not over $250.

There are a couple of guys who seem to be pushing the prices on the biddle SP's. Luckily I got a couple before they got involved.

crazy8parlay

Jun 24, 2010
phillyfan0417 said:
crazy8parlay said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
crazy8parlay said:

There are a couple of guys who seem to be pushing the prices on the biddle SP's. Luckily I got a couple before they got involved.

I got 5 of his /800 autos and was involved in the biggest fraud seller on ebay on one numbered to /50 a couple days ago. It ended at $40, but the winning bidder is either the sellers other account or a good buddy who is bidding on all his items. Of course he over bid himself and is asking me if I want it at $39.99, which was my highest bid. I said no thanks, I'll take it at $25.00..... I expect it to be back on ebay tonight along with his bidding buddy raising it up.

Check out the bid history on the guy with 34 feedback:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...8SzmjXM%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEDWX:IT

The Third Eye

Aug 26, 2008
The Fox Valley
I'm now the proud owner of the Yordy Cabrera 1/1 Auto.

scan0012.jpg

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
theplasticman said:
theplasticman said:
I pulled this one the other day.
DeAngelo Mack

This guy any good?

Played at S. Carolina and drafted by the Yankees. He was at Charleston A ball last year and did OK. I honestly don't know if he will ever make it to the big leagues as he would probably be a long shot to do so. Congrats though, anytime you pull a 1/1 it's a good thing!

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
theplasticman said:
theplasticman said:
I pulled this one the other day.
DeAngelo Mack

This guy any good?

Played at S. Carolina and drafted by the Yankees. He was at Charleston A ball last year and did OK. I honestly don't know if he will ever make it to the big leagues as he would probably be a long shot to do so. Congrats though, anytime you pull a 1/1 it's a good thing!

Thanks. That's kinda what I thought.

Members online

Latest posts