Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Historic Baseball Signatures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
You see this on ebay? Each box has 3 PSA slabbed "cuts" A list players 1 in 100 odds: Ruth, Gehrig, Cobb, Foxx, Hornsby, Roger Bresnahan, Jackie Robinson, Walter Johnson, Tony Lazzeri, Ott, Honus Wagner..... B list 1 in 25 odds : Mantle, Paul Waner, Joe D., Ted Williams, Dazzy Vance, Connie Mack, Mays, Koufax, Satchel, Maris few others. Modern players like Bonds, Sosa, McGwire, Jeter, Ripken, not sure what else.. About $170 per box, probably try one..

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
It's from some new company, I heard from my shop they were at the Vegas sportscaard show, he got a sell sheet but I hadn't heard 'till now. Atl. and Blowout have them too.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Thanks for the info, I remember on the sell sheet on the PSA labels it says how many of each cut and I thought the Ruth was #d to 9? Either way I just ordered some..

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
Hey there,

The owner told me this morning that there are a total of three Ruth's in the product. They are already sold out and a couple of more products are on the slate for later this year. I'm very happy for him. It's been a success and they have a ton of hobby experience.

James

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
OK three makes sense, are you in Philly? And if so do you know that girl who lost Worst Cook in America? Man she really sends me.

Jul 30, 2009
I just got the product today in my store.
I sold a similar product, Razor Icons, very very well for more than what these packs sell for.
Would not have carried them if they were not psa/dna.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Wow I can't believe how much is on ebay now, I only tried with the word box in the title, theres like 2 pages of it opened, interesting how they're ina black bordered card not just slabbed pieces of paper. I got screwed out of a few autographs I was bidding on in the Robert Edwards auction last weekend so I'll spend a few more bucks on this and hopefully I'll get one of the guys I lost..

fugazzi

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
I saw a break of this tonight, wasn't as good as I thought, rube marquard, gene tenace and another I can't remember.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
A Jimmie Foxx signed business card( I think /9). I opened 4 boxes and a Joe McCarthy was my best auto out of 12 total signatures( some were pretty bad..)

Members online

Latest posts