Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Official Arizona Fall League Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Hey everyone, I plan on going either from 10/27 to 11/2 or 11/3 to 11/9.

is anybody going earlier and do they want to go halfsies on a family season pass. We could save quite a bit of money this way.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
securedsports said:
Hey everyone, I plan on going either from 10/27 to 11/2 or 11/3 to 11/9.

is anybody going earlier and do they want to go halfsies on a family season pass. We could save quite a bit of money this way.

I'll go halfsies with ya. I was going to buy a regular anyway, so going halfway on a family one would save me like 30%.

If you come the 27th to the 3rd, you miss the Rising Stars Game (11/6).

TonyH

Aug 9, 2008
Eastern Shore MD
I just bought my tickets to fly out on Oct 31st and return on Nov 8th, can't wait!! This will be my first year going. Question to vets, I don't want to waste a lot of ROMLBs, is it easy to get them to sign the sweet spot? I have a lot of trouble at my local games for SP signings so I was thinking about just getting 8x10s to avoid the hassle.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Really sucks they dont play on Sundays.

My days off from school are Friday,Saturday and Sunday so It would of been nice to take a short 3 day vakay to the AZ.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Looks like a snoozer so far this year and this is coming fro a guy that enjoys watching Pioneer League baseball.

More Red Sox: Juan Carlos Linares, Daniel Turpen and Jason Rice

Rays: Alex Cobb and Neil Schenk

Brewers: Brett Lawrie, Jeremy Jeffress ,Logan Schafer, Eric Farris ,Michael Fiers and Mike McClendon.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Full Assignments are out. I will post them has I find them tonight:

Nationals: Michael Burgess, Adam Carr, Cole Kimball, Stephen Lombardozzi, Derek Norris
and Sammy Solis

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Hold up for the teams was several teams were not happy with their slots.

Padres: Cory Luebke, Brad Brach , Craig Italiano, Logan Forsythe, Cole Figueroa, Luis Martinez, and Steve Garrison

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
Peorians: There is a great sports bar with dog/horse racing simulcasting called Padre Murphy's on Bell... you might want to check it out; there is also a great restaurant/bar with the ladies serving in short kilts... the name escapes me, but I know the local guys are WELL aware of it.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
securedsports said:
Quite surprised that Bryce is not going to AFL.

No need to be surprised. Rosters are tentative. He'll likely be a late addition.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
Moonlight Graham said:
Peorians: There is a great sports bar with dog/horse racing simulcasting called Padre Murphy's on Bell... you might want to check it out; there is also a great restaurant/bar with the ladies serving in short kilts... the name escapes me, but I know the local guys are WELL aware of it.

Tilted Kilt

There is also a card shop in same plaza as the Padre Mutphys

Members online

Latest posts