Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Razor Cut Signatures 5 box break.. Two 1 of 1's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
OK, so I stopped by the shop today and he had some of the 2010 Razor Signature Cuts.. So I opened a few packs..

Eli Wallach - ***** is from the movie "The Misfits - 1961".. too bad the label has another movie..
eli-wallach.jpg

linda-gray.jpg

jewel.jpg

penny.jpg

fats-domino.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
autocut said:
I wish BGS would offer those labels to the general public. Then maybe I would send to JSA/BGS.

nice Penny Marshall by the way.

Thanks on the Marshall..

You can have BGS make labels for you..

http://www.beckett.com/estore/info.asp?T=CP&D=1930&eskin=beckett

Beckett Grading Services is now offering a Personalized Label option on Grading and Authentication.

For a $3 additional fee per card (minimum 10 cards, quantity discounts available for 50+ cards), in addition to standard grading fees, customers may now add a single line of text (up to 28 characters) to their grading labels. This option applies to either fully graded cards or Authentic-Only services.

Some examples of personalized text may include the submitter's name/pedigree ("The James Smith Collection"), greetings ("Happy 50th Birthday, Dad!"), awards ("Dallas League Champions"), specific factory serial numbers ("Jersey #34/50", "#1/10,000"), or other descriptions. Text may not be offensive or misleading, nor suggest an artificially limited nature of the product. Beckett Grading Services reserves the right to reject any personalizations at our discretion.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
My all time favorite actor is Montgomery Clift, I collect everything of his. He's never been in a cut auto product! But he was in The Misfits movie.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts