Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 topps finest print run?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
I hunted around on the net and couldn't find it, i was wondering if anyone here had an idea of how many cases of 2010 topps finest were produced. Is that something that can be backed into by looking at the odds and numbering of cards? If so maybe someone could post what the odds on the back of the pack state and I can back into the number of boxes/cases produced. Thanks,

Mike

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Well it looks like you get six refractors per box and they are numbered to 599 so 150 different cards #'d to 599 = 89,850

Divided by 6 per box = 14975 boxes or about 1,872 cases. That sounds about right to me.

The whole reason I was interested is i was wondering how many of the green rookie redemptions were made.

It looks like about 1250 green rookie redemptions were made for each number. This makes the print run on the heyward auto card pretty small at 125 or so. I'm hoping to pick one up after they come out but not if they are to crazy expensive. I'm hoping the hype will die down a bit by the time they are actually released. Thanks,

mike

Members online

Latest posts