Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Platinum USA Autos are live !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Knowing how Topps works (in terrible ways)...

I bet they are sending out fulfillments based on what they get back from players.

Hence, why we're seeing so many multiples of specific guys per collector vs. some players not being seen at all.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
NECpilgrims8 said:

I bet they are sending out fulfillments based on what they get back from players.

Hence, why we're seeing so many multiples of specific guys per collector vs. some players not being seen at all.

This is exactly what I expected, and in 11 envelopes I received 8 Deven Marrero's.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Exposfan said:
NECpilgrims8 said:

This is exactly what I expected, and in 11 envelopes I received 8 Deven Marrero's.

You made out well, player wise, to get that many copies of a single player.

Ig what I suspect is true and people wait to sell, we could be seeing some people in dire need of specific players to complete sets.

Although, they probably had a TON signed, so getting 8 copies is nothing overall.

Members online

Latest posts