Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Panini Sponsored Contenders Giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texassportsguru

Oct 9, 2011
I have been collecting for 25 years now and would love to be a part of this Panini Giveaway..My son is now 9 and at the age that he is into collecting and I would like to start him on one of the most fun hobbies and most accessible hobbies around.

DBacks08

Sep 21, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
cgilmo said:
panini2.gif

Good news everyone!

The Fine folks at Panini America are throwing a FCB Contenders Rip Party

This party will be live from the FCB Retail store and will consist of a group break of 2011 Panini Contenders Baseball.

Slots will be given away at random on the baseball and baseball box break boards. You will see text inserted into your post if you win, and a PM will be sent to you. Everyone who wins a slot in the break will receive a hit from the product in order. For example, if you win slot #13 then you get the 13th hit that we pull from our break. This will be done close to release day when we receive the product at the store.

Everyone join me in saying a big THANKS PANINI for this contest!

That sounds like fun! Hope I can get in on the action! I'm interested to see how Panini does with baseball without having a license from MLB.

jra0903

Dec 31, 2010
Hoffman Estates, IL
Big Thanks to Panini and cgilmo. There are few "giveaways" these days, as everyone is mostly out to make money. This idea just goes to show that there are still some out there in the business industry that realize that it sometimes takes doing things like this to thank the customers for buying their products and keeping them in business.

Way to go Panini! And to cgilmo and the FCB team for coming up with this giveaway. Well done.

Members online

Latest posts