Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 FCB Birthday Group SIGN-UP thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
A_Pharis said:
Good luck guys.

To all members: If you receive and neglect to send, I will help Dom tar and feather you.

While we have some members who might look better in feathers, let's hope we don't have to go to that extreme. I'm looking forward to everyone keeping their fellow members' birthdays in mind and to send like you'd like to receive.
DANNY

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
dano7 said:
A_Pharis said:
Good luck guys.

To all members: If you receive and neglect to send, I will help Dom tar and feather you.

While we have some members who might look better in feathers, let's hope we don't have to go to that extreme. I'm looking forward to everyone keeping their fellow members' birthdays in mind and to send like you'd like to receive.
DANNY

So you want me to have a hot brunette deliver the cards in a bikini?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
thelesquad said:
dano7 said:
A_Pharis said:
Good luck guys.

DANNY

So you want me to have a hot brunette deliver the cards in a bikini?

In that case, I might not even notice the cards;)
DANNY

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

DONUTME will no longer be a part of the 2012 group. He hasn't responded to my messages for the past 2 weeks.
I have sent him a PM which I'm sure he won't respond to anyways.
Those of you who were supposed to send to him, you'll receive a message with the person who will replace him. I already know this member and is a trusted person on the boards. (Monty01).
The only little problem is that his B-day is in Jan. So, don't worry if you're late on this one.
Again, you'll receive a PM shortly (most likely tomorrow when I put order in everything).
This also means that those who were to receive from him will receive from Monty instead.

SECONDLY: AJBRAVES (December) had decided to not take part for 2012 for personal reasons and I thank him for backing out early and truly hope his situation is cleared up quickly.
I already have a replacement as well for the same month. (posted his name on page 1 first post of this thread) Those who were to send to ajbraves will receive a PM shortly as well (with address and wish list).

Ok, I think that does it. The January thread will be up tomorrow and 1 package has already arrived so I'm sure we'll see pictures then.

Talk to you all soon and Happy New Year if I don't catch you until tomorrow!

Dom

Latest posts