Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Metal Baseball Giveaway!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnstarkz

Jun 30, 2012
This looks awesome...I'd love to be included in a break and to have a chance of one of those sick Pujols cards...Cool contest. Regardless, I cant wait to see what cards come out, because I'm sure there are plenty of other cool cards that noone yet knows about...

Last edited:

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
These are some pretty nice looking cards. With Ichiro and now Pujols, BG's gotten both 2001 ROYs in his products. (*in my best Mr. Burns voice*) Excellent! Also, thank you for the shot at picking up some for free! It's a great gesture. :)

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Pretty sweet looking cards. I would love to get a Pujols chrome patch autograph.

mnava22

Sep 15, 2012
woot , love me some leaf. for some reason i cant log into my original account =( oh well. thank you!!!

Dec 10, 2008
With the autograph on that Pujols patch, I can't help but think it had to have been done on purpose for the 1/1 card. If so, it's refreshing to see someone with foresight when putting these together.

aceecards

Jul 13, 2012
Pick Me Pick Me!!

Ive been saying this since the inception of razor, Brian and his boys Know exactly what collectors want.!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts