Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Originals Wrestling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
BG, any more names you can drop? HUGE old-school wrestling fan! PLEEEAAAASE tell me you got Greg the hammer Valentine!

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I'm glad you mentioned the alternate cards. I would be interested in the regular photo cards over the sketches.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Any price range or full checklist released yet? Would love to see a few current guys mixed in for big names like Lesnar, Cena, Punk, Orton, Jericho, Undertaker if it's going to be more of a $200 and up product.

Please no current guys in WWE. They already have autos in WWE crap that is out. Plus I'm sure they want way too much for signings and Vince controls stuff like this for them . This isn't going to be a $200 a box deal. My guess is $90-$100. Keep it old school as possible.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
There are nearly 60 signers...
The art is designed to give a vintage feel...
Fortunately, if you dont like an image, each personality has standard and alternate art autograph cards.

I hope you enjoy the item. I think the price proint is extremeloy attractive for 5 on-card autographs!
BG

Awesome. I like the alternate image idea. Bobby Heenan in sell sheet shows both.

Feb 9, 2012
Please no current guys in WWE. They already have autos in WWE crap that is out. Plus I'm sure they want way too much for signings and Vince controls stuff like this for them . This isn't going to be a $200 a box deal. My guess is $90-$100. Keep it old school as possible.
Lesnar has nothing but Press Pass, UFC, and a few Panini Vikings rookies, Punk, Cena, and Orton have a few of the WWE autographs, but Jericho and Taker don't have anything.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I'm glad you mentioned the alternate cards. I would be interested in the regular photo cards over the sketches.

Good photography to which you can acquire rights is nearly impossible...
This is the only feasible route for a player licensed item... BG

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I see the names and wish I could fly to Japan at the release of this for a video 5 case break with Ty. I don't love old school wrestling, I live it.

BG - Any Dr. Death cut's in the product ? Or what about some of the older WCCW guys ? My interest is BEYOND piqued. :)

I post a Leaf sues thread here on the baseball boards (he was suing a football player) and am told wrong board and get the post moved (even though I say more people read the baseball boards, discuss Leaf here, etc..)

Leaf wrestling on a baseball board is ok :confused:

Members online

Latest posts