Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Originals Wrestling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
He wasn't home often, but when he was he was a private person anyways. He didn't like hang out with neighbors or just meet random people or anything. I never got to meet him. My brother went to his house once and hung out with his youngest daughter, but didn't get to meet him either.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
He wasn't home often, but when he was he was a private person anyways. He didn't like hang out with neighbors or just meet random people or anything. I never got to meet him. My brother went to his house once and hung out with his youngest daughter, but didn't get to meet him either.

TTMs would have been easy. hahaha

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Blowout still has July 26th. They are pretty good about updating the Pre-Sell releases. Hopefully its still on for next week.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
I got to meet Golddust back in the day outside a house show. Amazingly nice guy. I was always a fan of his dad too.

I helped set up the ring for several TCW shows (Dusty's promotion in South Alabama/South Georgia/North Florida). Dusty was always quite fun to be around. My friend Chuck and I helped set up the ring so we could watch the show for free. His then 16-year old son used to ref most of the shows. Now everyone knows him as Cody Rhodes. My friend Chuck and I are now the refs for our local promotion in Tallahassee, FL. Here is a pic of us working an angle. I am on the right.ArguingRefs.jpg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I figured a delay would happen. Not like some of these guys can be too reliable to get cards signed and returned on time. Not Leaf fault. I'm sure we will still get a couple redemptions knowing a few of the wrestlers track records.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Agree, I have no problem with the delay. Wonder if Leaf is working on any adds to the unofficial checklist or if anyone has been taken off it. paging BG

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
It is late August.. A couple guys in jail and one in rehab.. Hoping to tie up soon.. Bg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
So who is your guess for in jail and rehab.

Chyna in rehab is my guess. No idea who is locked up now. Paging wrestling experts who read dirt sheets.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
From all the different photos from signings. Looks like guys are signing in blue, red and green.
BG any certain #'s you wanted each to sign in a color or was it all random. Could make for some nice chases with collectors trying to find versions of each card signed in each color.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
From all the different photos from signings. Looks like guys are signing in blue, red and green.
BG any certain #'s you wanted each to sign in a color or was it all random. Could make for some nice chases with collectors trying to find versions of each card signed in each color.

Do wrestling fans even care about that sort of stuff? Do they just want an autograph of a wrestler... or do they want all the parallels to form a rainbow? Wrestling fans just dont seem like the kind of people who would really care about that. I could be wrong

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Seems like wrestling collectors are about as hardcore as any other sport. I'm sure they will chase any and all versions of the autos of guys they like. I know I will.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Colors are completely random and will be crazy variety in scarcity.
Should be fun variety.. Bg

Members online

Latest posts