Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
seahawks4ever said:
Slette said:
You're gonna love Farwell.

why did the Vikings dump him? He doesn't get on the field much but man he has a motor.

I think he was getting paid too much for a special teamer in the eyes of Frazier.

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
farwell was a waste of money 1
2 our special teams was killing us for 5 years anyways, he was extremely overrated, GLAD we finally made a smart cut...what about Kleinsasser he RETIRE yet!?!?!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Seiya said:
Chargers get Robert Meachem, that totally makes up for letting Vincent Jackson walk, NOTTT. :evil:

Dude, sorry and I know you don't need to hear this now, but Robert Meachem really sucks... :(

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
UODucksbestcollector said:
2 our special teams was killing us for 5 years anyways, he was extremely overrated, GLAD we finally made a smart cut...what about Kleinsasser he RETIRE yet!?!?!

I honestly think you just post to post... You have no idea what you are talking about.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
We loved Meachem! I'd be thrilled to have him back here. He was a great deep threat for us.

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
CollectorsCorner said:

I honestly think you just post to post... You have no idea what you are talking about.

u sure about that??

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
Very excited with the Bucs additions. Vincent Jackson, CB Eric Wright, and now all-pro Carl Nicks making him the highest paid guard in the league. :cool:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
jet0002 said:
Very excited with the Bucs additions. Vincent Jackson, CB Eric Wright, and now all-pro Carl Nicks making him the highest paid guard in the league. :cool:

They seem to have a pattern with that. They did the same thing with Faine when he left N.O. ;)

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul

How much money would it take to get you to cheer for a different team?

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Slette said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
gt2590 said:
Not too big on V-Jack, but man, getting Nicks, and especially away from a Divisional foe, is BIG for the Bucs...

Yeah, I can already hear the horns playing & the season hasn't even started yet. ;)

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
Slette said:

impossible....what mad cuz i speak the truth?

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Seiya said:
Chargers get Robert Meachem, that totally makes up for letting Vincent Jackson walk, NOTTT. :evil:

whoa!! meachem!! wow!! what a let down in comparison...hahahaha...more LCS chat topics...hahahaha
Getting better by getting worse= CHAMPIONSHIP ::facepalm::

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Slette said:

impossible....what mad cuz i speak the truth?

The truth... where you hated the Kalil draft pick one week, and were on board a few days later. Or the truth where you said Farwell was horrible, when he was far from, (you just don't pay that much for an STer). As far as "finally" making a "smart cut," he was cut back in September... a half-year ago. "Finally," indeed. Or the truth where you ask if Kleinsasser retired yet... when he did in January? Since Farwell was an example of "finally" making a "smart cut," am I to infer that you are upset the Cedric Griffin got cut, or maybe you consider that a "dumb cut?" Or does it take seven months to get news to you, since Farwell's September release was greeted with a proclamation of "finally." If that's the case, sorry... spoiler alert: Hutchinson and Herrera got cut last week too.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
John Carlson is a Viking - kinda cool to see a Minnesota native coming to play for the home team.