Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker - Update 4/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I personally am not a fan of this. I just think cut's like this don't look amazing IMO. Now, if that is a glove in that window, that part is amazing. Just not a fan of the cut side... maybe his cuts are SUPER hard to come by, then I'll just take a back seat :)

I looked at a few other Foxx cuts on eBay as well as some other NT cuts and the way that fits in the window isn't their finest work.

Now that said, the glove part is still quite awesome.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Here's my big National Treasures pickup...

Rated Rookie Black Auto 04/10

AP_Black10_12NatT.JPG

Paid a whole $8.39 since for it.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I picked it up for a nice price..mainly traded my bargain box for it :D...I'll post some scans soon of some other pickups :D
Very Nice and awsome that you got a good price. He wanted a mint for it but I did not want to got over 800.00 for it. I value the button card over the Tag card so if it would have been the other way around i would have ponied up the cash for it. Beautiful card!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Very Nice and awsome that you got a good price. He wanted a mint for it but I did not want to got over 800.00 for it. I value the button card over the Tag card so if it would have been the other way around i would have ponied up the cash for it. Beautiful card!

The buttons appear to be from a vintage gamer rather than the 1950s manager uniform.

richezOne

Aug 11, 2008
BAY AREA, CA
Re: 2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker ( Mar. 25 Update)

Nice!! [MENTION=3827]striderboi[/MENTION]
Really wished jason had boxes at my show last wkend.. I was ready to crack some!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts