Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Product of the year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I've got to go with Museum Collection as well. The addition to the metal autos to go after a rainbow is fun (still need to find a silver /10 to go with my /5 black and /15 gold for Felix) as well as what I think are the most beautiful jumbo patch autos and design (see sig ;) ). They had jumbo patches in these as well and also had the quad patches /5 which were nice. Great quality cards, on card autos for the "base" set with an outstanding mix of veteran and HOF players with just a few rookie cards that had decent names (Harper/Montero).

Last edited:

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Museum was great,but it came out at a time when the hobby was starving for product, still a great effort by topps. 2012 Ginter was perhaps the greatest ginter set ever made with possibly the exception of 2006. The content was just off the charts as far as value. I sometimes wonder if the people saying it sucked bought just two packs and pulled a dog mini card and though the entire product was like that?

Topps mini showed us that collectors still love simple. One GU/Auto per box and 6-7 parallels, they didn't even mind the sticker autos! Of course Harper and Trout carried that product also. I thought it was a good year for baseball.

Kevin

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Topps Tribute

The base cards were actually collectable and looked good. The auto checklist was great as well and damage to the cards was not an issue.

sruchris

Jun 30, 2010
Topps Mini, hands down #1. Panini Cooperstown looks strong, might be #2. Everything else, meh.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
P.o.y. is base topps, usually is in my book. No one does base like topps.

S.o.y. (figure that out) is five star, hands down, no question.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Museum hands down. Loved those lumber cards. Tribute comes in at a close second.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Museum Collection

Allen

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Members online