Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Topps 5-Star Baseball!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
The only question I have is, do we really need this? I mean it's getting a bit ridiculous with all the high end Topps products that are fairly similar. You have Tier One, Triple Threads, Museum Collection, Tribute, and now Five Star?

I'm sure the majority of people collecting cards cannot afford to buy these High End products. I'm currently a college student so I just don't have that kind of money right now and I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat. I'd rather pick up singles of players I want then drop all that money for no guarantees.

Can't Topps come up with a decent mid end product? I realize there is Topps Series 1, 2 and Update along with products like Gypsy Queen, Archives, and Heritage but those I feel don't really appeal to younger collectors, including myself. The only product I really like is Bowman. I would like to open something like Five Star or Triple Threads, but just wish there was a mid end product similar.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Every dealer I know ordered thier full allocations of this product, myself included. We're anticipating that Topps will continually reveal blazing previews of amazing cards right up till the release, and also the most valuable ML rookies of Harper, Darvish etc. The Cup, Exquisite...meet Topps 5-Star Baseball. Most dealers were allocated 1 3-box case direct from Topps, I expect the market will quickly absorb this product.