Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 TOPPS CHROME FOOTBALL?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
This sucks, trying to find out if it is a National problem or just this one distributor

"

We just received tracking from Topps on our Topps Chrome Football shipment and it is scheduled to arrive either tomorrow or possibly Friday. They were not able to give us an exact reason for the delay, except that something didn't go properly at the printer and therefore the shipment was not picked up by the freight company when it was supposed to be picked up. We will make every effort to turn around all of your prebooks as soon as we receive the product."

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
This sucks, trying to find out if it is a National problem or just this one distributor

"

We just received tracking from Topps on our Topps Chrome Football shipment and it is scheduled to arrive either tomorrow or possibly Friday. They were not able to give us an exact reason for the delay, except that something didn't go properly at the printer and therefore the shipment was not picked up by the freight company when it was supposed to be picked up. We will make every effort to turn around all of your prebooks as soon as we receive the product."

just one of my locations, oh what fun

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
I'm already picking up some cheaper singles on eBay. Centering is tough this year. It's always on the more desirable players too. Luck cards looks way off just like Newton last year and Tebow the previous.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
K-Mart have added $20 onto everyone that has a rewards card that live in New Jersey because of the storm. Luckily the storm did not come remotely near me but I went today and they had one box left of Topps Chrome (8 packs in the box). I pulled a Doug Martin Camo refractor # /499, Adrian Peterson Xfractor, Jordy Nelson Purple Refractor, Trent Richardson Red Zoen Rookies Die-Cut, Blackmon RC, Foles RC, and 9 other RC's along with the LaMichael James "1984" Insert and Michael Floyd 1957 Insert. Now the best thing about this they charge $21.99 for the box, add the tax it was $23.53...MINUS the $20 the loaded on....I PAID $3.53 for the box! So anyone that lives in NJ here, if you have a K-Mart rewards card get to K-Mart!

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
anyone have the list of on card to sticker autos? Both autos I pulled in retail were stickers.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I hate the suspense.

IMG950430.jpg

Latest posts