Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Allen & Ginter 32 Case Break! UNBELIEVABLE PULLS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm surprised he did not keep his low numbered Aaron redemption, but ironically, I sold him mine from my Museum collections break:D And he got a good price for it

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
Does anyone have more information on the sale of the Nelson Cruz cabinet nameplate 1/1? I'm guessing it was off-ebay because I can't find a completed listing.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Brent said it was an off Ebay sale. He sells quite a bit off Ebay. I can't believe the Cruz sold for that much. You can buy a full autographed jersey of him for that price! Keep in mind that Ginter was released AFTER Cruz was suspended which makes this sale even more surprising.

Craig from Texas

Does anyone have more information on the sale of the Nelson Cruz cabinet nameplate 1/1? I'm guessing it was off-ebay because I can't find a completed listing.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Brent said it was an off Ebay sale. He sells quite a bit off Ebay. I can't believe the Cruz sold for that much. You can buy a full autographed jersey of him for that price! Keep in mind that Ginter was released AFTER Cruz was suspended which makes this sale even more surprising.

Craig from Texas

For some it seems crazy but for others who don't collect full game-used the full jersey is of no interest. Plus the card is certainly tougher to get.

I know it's not exactly the same but we never consider the cost of the cardboard when considering the value regular cards.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
I've got a handful of the Ginter nameplates and I would agree that $600 for Nelson Cruz is higher than I would expect.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'm surprised he did not keep his low numbered Aaron redemption, but ironically, I sold him mine from my Museum collections break:D And he got a good price for it

I'm glad he sold it - Hank Aaron autos suck nowdays because he signs them like he's already got one foot in the grave. It's so sad.

I'd rather have an auto of Aaron in my PC from the late 1990's/early 2000's because the auto is sharp and attractive in that timeframe of him signing cardboard.

BTW, what's with all the ***-kissing about Brent and Becca in the article -- that was the way for the blogger to get to do an article about Brent is hype about world-class customer service? For a case ripper that rips so much product, they don't know how to package sets for shipping so that they don't get damaged in shipping. I had to quit buying sets from them because I was tired of the dinged-corner damage on many cards.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Out of 32 cases, you'd better have some unbelieveable pulls...

Gotta love Brent and his breaks. The guy breaks more than probably anybody and you can tell he loves the hobby. Must be a rush.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Did Brent make money on this break? Based on his top pulls it doesn't appear so.