Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Panini Immaculate Baseball - releasing 9/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
The Rickey Mizuno glove card has to be the single best card designed in the last ten years or so. It's Rickey's trademark and they nailed it!

Any kid that grew up in the early 90's wanted those puffy neon Mizunos.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
panini-america-2014-immaculate-baseball-jumbo-cleats-52.jpg

Whoever pulls this is going to make some nice coin.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
So, when does Nike, Mizuno, New Balance and others chime and say "quit using our logo in your product?"

These cards look great and Panini sure is making their case for high end cards. MLB needs to be taking notes as to no longer let Topps have the single license. Just think how much MLB is loosing on a product like this, MLBPA is cashing in.

Fordman

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The shoe pieces look great , I do wish they had stamped the number though . Seems odd they didn't get that done. The Schmidt may stay in my PC if I pull, it's pretty sweet

Ryan

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Surprised case/box prices haven't moved up. Basketball didn't go up until after release though and these are more than half the price. Got one case coming. :D

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Where's the "rainbow foil" that they used in Basketball? That really makes the relic pop and it's something that Topps just doesn't use.

Shame.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
-Where's the "rainbow foil" that they used in Basketball? That really makes the relic pop and it's something that Topps just doesn't use.

Shame.

**POST SO NICE, GOTTA POST TWICE**

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts